This time, i would like to write about my bike. This is my second bike since i started college. My first bike is Polygon Monarch 1.0 Gent . I have used that bike until early 2011. I sold that bike to my friend [unfortunately, a few month later, my friend lost it 🙁 ].
Let’s forget the sad story. With some money from sold that bike plus my savings, I bought the new bike, that was a hybrid bike, Polygon Heist 2.0 2011 series for Rp. 2.115.000. Its’ wasn’t small amount for me :D. Since the first time, i really enjoy riding this bike. I feel i get more speed, maybe because it was the first time i ride 700c bike.
Since i bought Cateye Velo 5, this bike has traveled about 2700 kilometers, and probably almost 4000 miles if I calculate the distance before it. This is really my worthy purchased. I do not regret spending my savings to buy this bike and buy some upgrades. Thanks my lovely bike. I hope, i will spend more and more time with u, and also visiting many beautiful places.
This is the detail specs of my Polygon Heist 2.x (i called 2.x because there are some upgrades which i did bit by bit 😀 )
Base : Polygon Heist 2.0 2011
Little Upgrade :
– Shimano Tiagra FC-4603 Crankset (50-39-30T)
– Shimano HG50 Cassette Sprocket 9sp (11-32T)
– Shimano Deore LX Rear Derailleurs [Old Stock, I got lucky :D]
– Shimano Deore Front Derailleurs [2nd hand, from my friend :D]
– Shimano Alivio 9sp shifters
– Shimano M495 Hubs
– Schwalbe Marathon 700×54 tire.
Added component :
– Polygon Sierra Pannier Rack
– Uno Bar End
– Unknown Japanese Stainless Steel Fender , Thanks to Bagus Abdurrahman Wahid
– Cateye Front Lamp (HL-EL135)
– Cateye Safety Back Lamp (TL-LD130-R)
– Two Elastic ropes
– Cateye Velo 5 Cyclo computers.
There are some pics of my bike :